Acceptance of Terms
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way.
- that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct including but not limited to (i) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex, or (ii) bestiality, or (iii) masturbation, or (iv) sadistic or masochistic abuse, or (v) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics).
- that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
- with respect to employers that employ four or more employees, that violates the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act, including requiring U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency (green card status) as a condition for employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract.
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Area Ads employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.).
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch".
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the Site which are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to Area Ads users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in "services".
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack), or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Site.
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose.
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone.
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - unless expressly permitted by Area Ads.
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Area Ads's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Area Ads website; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on Area Ads without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
- use any form of automated device or computer program ("flagging tool") that enables the use of Area Ads's "flagging system" or other community moderation systems without each flag being manually entered by the person that initiates the flag (an "automated flagging device"), or use the flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, or to remove posts without a good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these TOU.
If Area Ads believes that you have acted in violation of the the letter or spirit of the above rules, Area Ads, in its sole discretion, has the right to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate or limit your access to the Site immediately and without notice.
You understand that all content posted on the Site are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You understand that Area Ads does not control, and is not responsible such content, and that you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Additionally, content may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of Area Ads. Area Ads makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. You acknowledge that Area Ads does not pre-screen or approve any posted content.
Area Ads reserves the right to remove and discard any content posted by its users for any reasons. Furthermore, you agree that Area Ads shall not be liable for any loss of such content. This includes any fees that may have been charged by Area Ads to post said content.
Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Area Ads be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if AREA ADS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any aspect of your use of the Site, whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the Site, from inability to use the Site, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the Site. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with the Site or any links on the Site, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised in connection with the Site or any links on the Site. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
See a complete list of available homes for sale in Secaucus.